This policy applies to all use of our services, and to all Content (by which we mean any data, profile information, text, files, images, videos or any other content of any kind) processed by you by means of our services or communicated by you by means of our services.
You may use our services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our services:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our services.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our services;
- any equipment, network or software used in the provision of our services; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all Content which you create, process or communicate by means of our services. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Content must not contain any material which:
- is defamatory of any person;
- is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promotes sexually explicit material;
- promotes violence;
- promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- is likely to deceive any person
- is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promotes any illegal activity;
- is threatening or abusive, or invade another's privacy, or which may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or
- does not comply with all applicable laws in the UK and any other applicable country.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.