✓ Hosted with one of the most secure and reliable cloud providers in the world.
✓ Strong encryption of passwords, data in transmission and data at rest.
✓ Reliable backups with point-in-time recovery.
✓ Regular security testing with independent, third parties.
✓ Automated code analysis to detect security threats.
✓ Strict data access policies best practices for personnel.
✓ Strong password policy.
✓ Enforce your own password policy with SSO-only mode (single sign-on).
Hosting & reliability
- Resource Guru is primarily hosted on Google Cloud Platform in the United States - offering a highly secure, reliable and resilient environment. Systems automatically restart when they fail and automatically scale up when necessary.
- The Google security model is an end-to-end process, built on over 15 years of experience focused on keeping customers safe on Google applications like Gmail and G Suite. With Google Cloud Platform our app and data take advantage of the same security model. Learn more about Google Cloud Platform security.
- Google Compute Engine has completed ISO 27001, SSAE-16, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 certifications, demonstrating their commitment to information security (many Google customers use SOC 1 as an integral part of their Sarbanes-Oxley efforts and other security and compliance initiatives). Learn more about Google’s compliance certifications.
- Google intrusion detection involves tightly controlling the size and make-up of Google’s attack surface through preventative measures, employing intelligent detection controls at data entry points, and employing technologies that automatically remedy certain dangerous situations.
- Our uptime is normally over 99.9% as you can see in this independent Pingdom report. We know how important Resource Guru is to our customers so availability is one of our top priorities and we take it extremely seriously.