Hi there! Did you miss me? I sure did miss writing these updates while we were busy coding up the editing features in the Beta. Unfortunately, it took a bit longer to finish than we anticipated, but we all feel it was worth the effort.
We’re now in the feedback and bug fixing phase, so we’ve been busy monitoring our error reports and collating your thoughts and feelings about the editing experience. Our first priority is to fix any problems that would prevent you from managing your bookings and improve the clarity of the visual aspect of the schedule. If you see something that doesn’t look or feel quite right, please let us know and we’ll get right on it!
Here’s a quick recap of all the changes that we deployed since the release of the editing feature:
- 🚨 We improved spam detection that blocks malicious users from sending out invitation, report and other emails, along with protection against automated attacks using machine learning.
- 🔐 We improved SSO account management to improve control over login in an organisation.
- ⌛ We fixed various edge cases in handling timezones in Schedule Beta.
- 🐛 We addressed several issues with creating projects and clients on the fly in the new Beta interface.
- 👓 We switched the base font in Beta from PT Sans to Lato, which should improve readability. We will be adopting this font in the rest of the app in the future as well.
As we continue to improve the application based on your feedback, we’ve already started work on closing the gap on the rest of the missing features in Beta, which will eventually replace the current version.