This update includes API consistency improvements around creating projects and clients, and improvements to the accuracy and speed of filters in the schedule beta.
Posts by : Kevin McKelvin
This week's update sees a few small improvements while we've been working adding editing features to the Schedule beta.
Improvements and bugfixes to the Schedule beta interface. Webhooks get a new option for security.
As we've been working on the new version of our schedule we've revised the availability bars that indicate how much time of a resource's day is utilised.
We've got some performance enhancements, improved validation messages throughout the site and brought in the exterminators to stamp out a few bugs.
We've made improvements to increase consistency in the UI. Updating your own resource's details will also update your logged in user's details, and a caching issue in the schedule has been fixed.